Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disney World

I am looking foward to our trip to disney world. We have been there a few times, but this time as grandparents taking two of seven grandchildren. The two oldest boys. I'm more excited because they both have never been there before. The first trip is always the best, you remember more and it's exciting, for them. Of course we always enjoy a trip. Driving to Florida might be a little more of a challenge, are we there yet? But I think we can make it fun, because Grammy is more fun than Grampy. "I'm known as Grumpy." Don't get me wrong my grandchildren love, but they know how to push my buttons.
Wish us good luck and lots of fun, I'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! When I saw your blog pop up on my google reader I was happy to see you had posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's been a while but I think I need to get back to reading and writing. It's fun. Thanks K

    ReplyDelete