Friday, July 24, 2009

Reunion time

The start of the reunion has begun, now is the time to hide your children and anything that can be eaten. With all the food we have we could open a kitchen and feed an army. The weather is staying nice and warm, shit it's hot. I'll be back later when more people show up. We have Tom and Stella, Bob and Helena, Tyler, Arlene, George, Kathy and Alie.
I really haven't been keeping tract who has been and gone but I do know there are a lot of people in and around the house. I hope every one had a great time. There was swimming in the pool, horse shoes, bocce ball, badminton and watching all the children playing. We had to much food, so we sent some of what was left over to the meal barrel for those less fortunate than us. If I could remember all the names I would list them, but I'm afraid I would forget someone so I won't, for now. If I
learn how to upload pictures I'll add them later. For now everything went great.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a blast. So sorry I missed it. Thanks for all of the hard work you and Arlene put in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see someone reading my blog. It's been a while since I've been on, almost forgot how to log in. Thanks K and wish you and your family could have been here. Hard work but fun.

    ReplyDelete